Caulerpa lentillifera (Caulerpa lentillifera) – is an alga consisting of only one cell, also known as sea grape or green caviar. Due to the small number and expensive biological methods of obtaining natural extract, it is used only by brands of the Premium segment.
Caulerpa lentillifera is a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals and proteins. The powerful impact of Caulerpa on human skin is due to the unique natural mechanism of algae survival in an unfavorable environment (at a depth of over 2000 meters), in the absence of sunlight, under conditions of incredible pressure of 200 atmospheres and high temperature of geothermal sources, when water heats up to 70 ° C.
The survival of this organism is due to its composition, due to which oxidative stress is blocked at the cellular level.
What is the use of Caulerpa lentillifera for skin?
This rare and valuable ingredient, which is exclusively in the composition of premium cosmetics has the following effects on the skin: ⠀
– blocks oxidative (destructive) processes at the cellular level;
– has amazing detoxifying properties;
– counteracts atony (flabbiness) of the skin;
– activates metabolic processes in cells;
– helps to maintain tone and increase elasticity;
– activates the supply of nutrients and significantly increases the density of the dermis;
– promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
Algae extract of the Caulerpa genus is part of the Alpine Caviar cosmetics line.